Thursday, February 7, 2019

Sketching my storyboard

This is a draft storyboard for my film



I started to sketch my ideas of what my film would look like and what props I should include in the film. This is my first attempt using a digital app called " Notability" 




SKETCHES









In these I used a simple colour just to give a rough idea of the story, and easier to understand my plot. After I finshed the sketch I also found out that there is also a free  online template for the storyboard. 




 ESTABLISHING SHOT

I wanted a match cut of the mysterious hand holding a Polaroid picture, then when this person puts a polaroid down it will be an exact location from the picture, which is a swimming pool scene. 


OUTDOOR SWIMMINGPOOL
This is an Outdoor Swimming pool scene, continuous after a polaroid scene. I chose this scene to be an opening scene and also the last scene as I want my plot to be a Loop line





CLOSE UP


 In the real scene, there will be a Protagonist, Nina sitting on the chair with a glass of wine on the table.


INDOOR SWIMMING POOL





Indoor swimming pool gives a mysterious feeling, more of the thrill than an outdoor swimming pool
\



CONTINOUS SHOT 
NINA, the Antagonist getting out of the swimming pool, she's wearing a bright red swimming suit. Puts on the robe and walking out to Nina.








BALCONY SCENE



This is where Archie, the Prince will come for a disruption. Here, audiences will try to solve the puzzle  
There are 3 main characters in this scene




CLOSE UP


 A hand of the Antagonist with red fingernails





FLASHBACK

Continuous shot of the shelf panning to from bottom left to top right.



A picture frame of 2 elephant dolls suggests the twins.
with dried roses on a vase




roses on the table from old to new, then slightly zooming into a note, written by Archie

Archie sends rose with a short note to Nina every day. 








Another picture frame 




INSERT SHOT -identical objects






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig