Thursday, March 14, 2019

Production logo

How I did my Production logo


I firstly used Photoshoop to do the backgroud under the concept of "Land and Sea"



CLOUD:  Representation of Nina, Protagonist character who is scared of water.
WATER: representation of Anin, Antagonist psycho twin. Because she can swim.

Learning the Levis Strauss's theory called "Binary Opposition", a pair of related terms or concepts that are opposite in meaning.
This background can really emphasise the representation of twins, a bridge that connects the 2 oppositional characters together. There is also a Juxtaposition of 2 objects placed in the same place. that can suggest the convention already.


GEMINI SIGN

Gemini: (Latin) It is associated with the twins,  identical twins.

I was experimenting with Illustrator Program and different types of font.



Then I came up with an idea of having a shadow of  the face.  
 With on side or dounble sided 
 Or even a different colour on each side.


In the end, I decided to use this picture as a Production Logo as I feel like it can represent "twins" the most. By the way, the  2 face shadow are facing each other has a massive impact and worked out very well.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig