Monday, November 13, 2017

Make up

Experimental







Smoky eye 



I used the dark shade of the eyeshadow that I have in my room. I applied it on her eye lip

  1. Apply the white eyeshadow on her entire eyelid as a base to bring up the darker colour
  2. Use the nude pink on the crease and blend it to create the dept 
  3. on the corner, use black eyeshadow to create the smoky eye






Eye Liner


I used the liquid liner to create the cat liner. In every Femme Fetale character in film noirs, they all have wing or cat liner. this is because it gives the character more fierce and brings out her sexiness and attract the opposite sex.
I find it very difficult to draw the cat eye as you have to be very calm and patient


I also use the pencil liner one and drew it on her water line on her bottom line to make her eyes look bigger


Eyebrows



 Arch and filled eyebrows. very defined and shape eyebrows. I used the gel with the angle brush to fill her eyebrows. This technique is good because so I can be more precise and can create the arch of the brow.
I also highlighted the bottom of the brows the make the brows shape look even better and this very helps to define the shape of her eyebrows.





Mascara



Applied it on top and bottom lashes




Lips


Lip liner

I used the lip liner first before applying the actual lipstick on. I find this very helpful as you will know where the lipstick will go and you won't make a mess. It also will define and shape the lips as the Femme Fetales character. Red lipstick will bring out the whole tire face and eyes








Contouring




  1. Cheekbone
  2. Jawline





Finished look



I played with her hair, trying to do lots of different hair styles like;Ponytail
  • Hair down 
  • Hair all on one side of her shoulder
  • Ponytail
I noticed that all of the Femme Fetale characters in the films always have their hair curls and I find that very interesting because the Curl gives the volume the the face and more sexy at the same time.















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig