Sunday, January 6, 2019

Risk assessment

RISK ASSESSMENT


LOCATIONS

As my filmings are all based in Thailand, so I need to make sure that I get all the videos taken and should have extra spares videos just in case some scenes better. Over the exeat week, I have been looking around for the locations, where would suit best for my film package, and finally came up that my flat or apartment is the most perfect location to be shot. For example, the swimming pool scenes.

SWIMMING POOL SCENE

I'm thinking to shoot it in 2 different swimming pool, one indoor and the other one is outdoor. But the point is that the outdoor would be very difficult to control people being in the scene, sounds and lightings when indoors have more privacy but there have an opening and closing times to use the facility.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig