Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Poster photoshoot



This is a collection of a photoshoot for my Film Poster, second minor task

CAMERA SHOT           -Medium shot

I tried to explore a lot of different poses but keeping the same type of shot. This is because in the poster I will only need just a face of the character and their facial expressions.



NINA = The Protagonist
In here, I told her to keep looking up as if there is something up in her mind. I also took a picture of her with a ponytail so you can see her face clearly and one with all her hair down


I noticed that putting her hair down gives a mysterious look and the facts that she's having her hair down suggests the sense of hiding a dark secret.

A Portrait shot makes the audiences feel more approachable, they can feel character'ser's thoughts because it's closer when Landscape is further.




OVER SHOULDER SHOT

 An over the shoulder shot is normally used in a conversation scene of more than one character. But I want to challenge myself a little bit and also adding an Enigma code to signify this character that it's way more complicated than this. This picture is a picture of Nina looking at her reflection. This could be a connotation of twins? 2 identical people.



WITH PROP


RED ROSE

I decided to use give a rose for her to hold at the end. As red rose was one of the main objects in my film.

 I took one of her holding it but looking directly at the camera to show that this rose belongs to her and no one can have it.

Also, the other one of her also hold a rose taking it from the side, but this time she's not looking at the camera and she's holding the rose and keeping the distance from it. This seems like the rose means more than her life.

These 2 pictures are taking with the same prop but really gives a completely different feeling, like 2 different personalities.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig