Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Making a poster








PHOTOSHOP


First I imported this photo and erased the background out so that I can get just her face. I also played around with the idea of twins by rotating 2 pictures, flipped it upside-down but it didn't really work out that well so I decided not to have it.








Then I edited the colour of this picture to an ashy grey-ish tone, more Thriller.  
This time I use the same picture but sent one at the back and made the opacity very low and enlarge the front one. 




my first attempt using Photoshop




COMPARING 2 EFFECTS


I pre-downloaded from the website called "Brusheezy"  to make a water effect by using a brush tool from Photoshop. Water represents the phobia/fear of this character.





CLOUD AND WATER 



Represents the character that she loves being by the water, but she cannot swim.







Playing with the Fonts, but it didn't suit the poster at all so I moved on to do something else.




CONCEPT "LAND & SEA"

So I decided to put 2 objects in the poster and show this to Mrs Hutchings, my media teacher. She said it looked a bit weird and the use of colour pink does not represent a Psychological Thriller, instead, it's more like a rom-com film.  I will now change the Background colour and might enlarge the photo and add the text as there is also a lack of film production and casting. There are a lot of things that I need to improve.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig