Monday, March 18, 2019

Day 1 to Day 3




DAY1


On the first day, I went to the flower market in Thailand to buy a bunch of roses, which is the main subject of my film

















DAY2


MAKING NOTES



In one of my scenes, I wanted to shoot a shot of Archie's old notes that he gave ina every day with a rose. And to make it realistic, I found a Youtube video on how to make a note look old.

Firstly, I made a coffee and left to old, then I dipped a piece of paper on both sides and let it dry.

leave it for couple hours and then the paper will turn brown and look old.



Then I wrote words in the note, rolled it and put it in the vase with a rose petal that I bought from yesterday mixed with 1 month aged rose that I also bought before.



NOTE - "OUR FIRST DATE"








Day 3

On the Third day, I also went to the shopping centre to find some jewellery that could be included in the film, such as a necklace and earrings






Then I came back to my apartment to set up all the props. I tried to set up all the props and location as much as possible so that on the shooting day I don't need to rush and avoid mistakes during the film.

This is a shelf of Nina and Anin's room


BEFORE



AFTER

It took me about 30 mins to organise each shelf, including the magazines and picture frames











Deciding which colour to use for the filming





 2 cupids and 2 teddy bears 

N (Nina) A (Anin/Archie) I played with the name of the character As I want the audiences/viewers to believe that A is Archie(couple cup),   but actually, it is Anin, her twin 


SIGN

 GEMINI = TWINS


I also painted a Gemini star, which represents Twins and printed out all the pictures of the characters as a prop.



I used  "Canon EOS 500D" to film all the footages. 


 I feel like this could be a great location shot to film for indoor in case if the Balcony scenes wouldn't work.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig