Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Blade Runner



https://voicethread.com/myvoice/thread/9926342/57252583/56136874

POSTER ANALYSIS


Using "Voice-thread" for the first time

I found it quite difficult to use as it was my first time attempting it. However, this programme was very easy to follow and use. 




REVIEW





Friday 17th November 2017

I went to watch the "Blade Runner 2049" with the School.  I must have said that it was quite dull as the film itself comparing to the normal films. It was overlong, the cutting each of those drawn-out shots by like 4 seconds probably would have gotten the movie closer to 2 hours. concentrate as he plots were not that clear, even my friends found it hard to follow and understand the normal films.
I didn't enjoy the film that much because it wasn't my type of genre that I would watch in everyday life.
Unfortunately, this film has not been a successes







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig